* Mechanical sprung seat
* Extra strong scissor suspension.
* Backrest adjustable and foldable.
* suspension Adjustable height to 3 different positions.
* Height adjustment: 60 mm.
* Height from base plate to seat cushion top edge 310 mm -370 mm
* Suspension travel: 80 mm.
* Weight adjustment: 50 to 130 kg.
* Longitudinal adjustment 176 mm,each step 16mm.
* Adjustable back extension down 80°.
* Armrests can be tilted – height adjustable and folded.
* Highly durable faux leather cover.
* Interchangeable covers and pads
* Lap belt mounting points according to DIN standard.
* Seat pad width: 525 mm.
* Extra thick padding.
* Width with armrests: 615 mm.
* Mechanical lumbar support.
* Retractable seat belt.
* Contains Operator pressure sensor.
– *Safe, comfortable and durable* Highly durable faux leather cover.Made of firm steel plate and High rebound polyurethane foam.
-Multi-directional adjustmentadjustable Headrest and Slide Rails,angle adjustable armrest.Backrest adjustable back extension down 80°.
– *suspension stroke* Suspension Adjustable height to 3 different positions.Height from base plate to seat cushion top edge 310 mm
– *Safe* Retractable seat belt.Contains Operator pressure sensor.
– *Universal Agricultural Machinery Seats* This suspension seat is designed for most of heavy mechanical seat, such as fork lifts,
dozers, aerial lifts, floor scrubbers, riding mowers, tractors, excavator and trenchers.
* Mechanical Suspension Tractor Seat, Adjustable Backrest Headrest and Slide Rails,Adjustable Armrests Shock Absorber
* Heavy Duty for Forklift Excavator Harvester, Whatever you can imagine,we’ve got it for you. Our seat its comfortable and very robust construction.
* The seat requires no maintenance intervals. Install our seat, drive off and waste no more worries.
* The base plate has various mounting holes:
In width (from left to right), the mounting holes have a distance of 260 mm.
* Various holes are specified in depth, from 136 mm to 325 mm.(It is also possible to drill other mounting holes.)
Model NO. YS15
Sample Delivery Solution – For samples, usually we will choose Air delivery or Express delivery. Fast and convenient. More cost-effective than sea shipping according to our calculation. Anyway, we will select the best method for you.
Batch Delivery Solution – For Batch goods, usually we will choose sea shipping. More cost-effective than other methods. Any requirement will be considered for better business cooperation.
|Leading Time||15-45days according to your quantity|
|1.Sample Policy:||You can test the quality of our sample firstly before you purchase them in mass quantity.|
|2.Payment Way||T/T, L/C, Western Union, Paypal .|
|3.Delivery Date||10-25 days after deposit paid. It depend on your order quantity.|
|4. Shipping Way||10-25 days after deposit paid. It depend on your order quantity.|
|4. Shipping Way||By Sea or By Air.|
HangZhou Kinglin Seats Manufacturing Co., Ltd is a professional seat manufHangZhou Kinglin Seats Manufacturing Co., Ltd is a professional seat manufacturer with years of experience. Our main products are agricultural seats,construction seats,garden seats and other auto parts.
KL Seating was founded in 2001 with an area of 26000 square meters. We have 2 manufacturing bases: HangZhou,ZheJiang and HangZhou,ZheJiang . With skilled employees,KL Seating has the capacity of producing 400,000pcs seats per year.
We have perfect Management System and excellent R&D team. All of our products has passed ISO9001:2008,CE and PAHS certificate. Our products are mainly for Domestic OEM and overseas aftermarket, like Europe,America,Australia,South Asia,etc.
With the Enterprise Principle of customer first, team work, best service, KL seating will do the utmost to provide the comfortable and safety seats, striving to be the global seat designer and manufacturer.
KL Seating Testing center
Founded in 2016, the testing center was invested more than RMB2,000,000 with an area of 150sqm. This center processes more than 10 domestic and foreign advanced testing equipments. And more than 30 items of testing ability are introduced. The testing center is mainly for the R&D process for our construction machinery seats, agricultural machinery seats.
Why choose us
1) We can provide you with different types of seatss for your selection.
2) Small MOQ: 1PC, mixed order acceptable, welcome trial order.
3) We can provide samples for your testing.
4) Safety, on-time delivery, excellent quality with competitive price.
5)OEM &ODM service available.
1. How can I confirm whether your products will fit for my machine?
– You can tell us the mounting size, then our professional sales will reply you. And we do supply OEM service.
2. How do you pack the products?
– Usually we pack the products by normal export carton. The carton size is depended on your goods. And we do supply the OEM package service.
3. How about the delivery time?
– Generally it will takes 10 to 30 days after receiving your deposit. The specific date will be depended on your order and item. We will contact you if we confirm the delivery date. And we will track the goods all the time until the goods reach to the destination.
4. How about the price?
– To provide the top quality product with competitive price is our mission all the time. We want a long-term business relatonship with our customers rather than cooperate for once.
5. How can I trust you?
– We have 12 years of experience in the seat manufacturing field;
– We have supplied for many famous company at home and abroad;
– We want to provide great service for you rather than just provide a price and product for you;
– To meet you is the first step, then we would like to make friends and maintain the business relationship with you all the time.
Welcome to your inquiry.
Worm Gear Motors
Worm gear motors are often preferred for quieter operation because of the smooth sliding motion of the worm shaft. Unlike gear motors with teeth, which may click as the worm turns, worm gear motors can be installed in a quiet area. In this article, we will talk about the CZPT whirling process and the various types of worms available. We’ll also discuss the benefits of worm gear motors and worm wheel.
In the case of a worm gear, the axial pitch of the ring pinion of the corresponding revolving worm is equal to the circular pitch of the mating revolving pinion of the worm gear. A worm with 1 start is known as a worm with a lead. This leads to a smaller worm wheel. Worms can work in tight spaces because of their small profile.
Generally, a worm gear has high efficiency, but there are a few disadvantages. Worm gears are not recommended for high-heat applications because of their high level of rubbing. A full-fluid lubricant film and the low wear level of the gear reduce friction and wear. Worm gears also have a lower wear rate than a standard gear. The worm shaft and worm gear is also more efficient than a standard gear.
The worm gear shaft is cradled within a self-aligning bearing block that is attached to the gearbox casing. The eccentric housing has radial bearings on both ends, enabling it to engage with the worm gear wheel. The drive is transferred to the worm gear shaft through bevel gears 13A, 1 fixed at the ends of the worm gear shaft and the other in the center of the cross-shaft.
In a worm gearbox, the pinion or worm gear is centered between a geared cylinder and a worm shaft. The worm gear shaft is supported at either end by a radial thrust bearing. A gearbox’s cross-shaft is fixed to a suitable drive means and pivotally attached to the worm wheel. The input drive is transferred to the worm gear shaft 10 through bevel gears 13A, 1 of which is fixed to the end of the worm gear shaft and the other at the centre of the cross-shaft.
Worms and worm wheels are available in several materials. The worm wheel is made of bronze alloy, aluminum, or steel. Aluminum bronze worm wheels are a good choice for high-speed applications. Cast iron worm wheels are cheap and suitable for light loads. MC nylon worm wheels are highly wear-resistant and machinable. Aluminum bronze worm wheels are available and are good for applications with severe wear conditions.
When designing a worm wheel, it is vital to determine the correct lubricant for the worm shaft and a corresponding worm wheel. A suitable lubricant should have a kinematic viscosity of 300 mm2/s and be used for worm wheel sleeve bearings. The worm wheel and worm shaft should be properly lubricated to ensure their longevity.
A multi-start worm gear screw jack combines the benefits of multiple starts with linear output speeds. The multi-start worm shaft reduces the effects of single start worms and large ratio gears. Both types of worm gears have a reversible worm that can be reversed or stopped by hand, depending on the application. The worm gear’s self-locking ability depends on the lead angle, pressure angle, and friction coefficient.
A single-start worm has a single thread running the length of its shaft. The worm advances 1 tooth per revolution. A multi-start worm has multiple threads in each of its threads. The gear reduction on a multi-start worm is equal to the number of teeth on the gear minus the number of starts on the worm shaft. In general, a multi-start worm has 2 or 3 threads.
Worm gears can be quieter than other types of gears because the worm shaft glides rather than clicking. This makes them an excellent choice for applications where noise is a concern. Worm gears can be made of softer material, making them more noise-tolerant. In addition, they can withstand shock loads. Compared to gears with toothed teeth, worm gears have a lower noise and vibration rate.
CZPT whirling process
The CZPT whirling process for worm shafts raises the bar for precision gear machining in small to medium production volumes. The CZPT whirling process reduces thread rolling, increases worm quality, and offers reduced cycle times. The CZPT LWN-90 whirling machine features a steel bed, programmable force tailstock, and five-axis interpolation for increased accuracy and quality.
Its 4,000-rpm, 5-kW whirling spindle produces worms and various types of screws. Its outer diameters are up to 2.5 inches, while its length is up to 20 inches. Its dry-cutting process uses a vortex tube to deliver chilled compressed air to the cutting point. Oil is also added to the mixture. The worm shafts produced are free of undercuts, reducing the amount of machining required.
Induction hardening is a process that takes advantage of the whirling process. The induction hardening process utilizes alternating current (AC) to cause eddy currents in metallic objects. The higher the frequency, the higher the surface temperature. The electrical frequency is monitored through sensors to prevent overheating. Induction heating is programmable so that only certain parts of the worm shaft will harden.
Common tangent at an arbitrary point on both surfaces of the worm wheel
A worm gear consists of 2 helical segments with a helix angle equal to 90 degrees. This shape allows the worm to rotate with more than 1 tooth per rotation. A worm’s helix angle is usually close to 90 degrees and the body length is fairly long in the axial direction. A worm gear with a lead angle g has similar properties as a screw gear with a helix angle of 90 degrees.
The axial cross section of a worm gear is not conventionally trapezoidal. Instead, the linear part of the oblique side is replaced by cycloid curves. These curves have a common tangent near the pitch line. The worm wheel is then formed by gear cutting, resulting in a gear with 2 meshing surfaces. This worm gear can rotate at high speeds and still operate quietly.
A worm wheel with a cycloid pitch is a more efficient worm gear. It reduces friction between the worm and the gear, resulting in greater durability, improved operating efficiency, and reduced noise. This pitch line also helps the worm wheel engage more evenly and smoothly. Moreover, it prevents interference with their appearance. It also makes worm wheel and gear engagement smoother.
Calculation of worm shaft deflection
There are several methods for calculating worm shaft deflection, and each method has its own set of disadvantages. These commonly used methods provide good approximations but are inadequate for determining the actual worm shaft deflection. For example, these methods do not account for the geometric modifications to the worm, such as its helical winding of teeth. Furthermore, they overestimate the stiffening effect of the gearing. Hence, efficient thin worm shaft designs require other approaches.
Fortunately, several methods exist to determine the maximum worm shaft deflection. These methods use the finite element method, and include boundary conditions and parameter calculations. Here, we look at a couple of methods. The first method, DIN 3996, calculates the maximum worm shaft deflection based on the test results, while the second one, AGMA 6022, uses the root diameter of the worm as the equivalent bending diameter.
The second method focuses on the basic parameters of worm gearing. We’ll take a closer look at each. We’ll examine worm gearing teeth and the geometric factors that influence them. Commonly, the range of worm gearing teeth is 1 to four, but it can be as large as twelve. Choosing the teeth should depend on optimization requirements, including efficiency and weight. For example, if a worm gearing needs to be smaller than the previous model, then a small number of teeth will suffice.