* Mechanical sprung seat
* Extra strong scissor suspension.
* Backrest adjustable and foldable.
* suspension Adjustable height to 3 different positions.
* Height adjustment: 60 mm.
* Height from base plate to seat cushion top edge 310 mm -370 mm
* Suspension travel: 80 mm.
* Weight adjustment: 50 to 130 kg.
* Longitudinal adjustment 176 mm,each step 16mm.
* Adjustable back extension down 80°.
* Armrests can be tilted – height adjustable and folded.
* Highly durable faux leather cover.
* Interchangeable covers and pads
* Lap belt mounting points according to DIN standard.
* Seat pad width: 525 mm.
* Extra thick padding.
* Width with armrests: 615 mm.
* Mechanical lumbar support.
* Retractable seat belt.
* Contains Operator pressure sensor.
– *Safe, comfortable and durable* Highly durable faux leather cover.Made of firm steel plate and High rebound polyurethane foam.
-Multi-directional adjustmentadjustable Headrest and Slide Rails,angle adjustable armrest.Backrest adjustable back extension down 80°.
– *suspension stroke* Suspension Adjustable height to 3 different positions.Height from base plate to seat cushion top edge 310 mm
– *Safe* Retractable seat belt.Contains Operator pressure sensor.
– *Universal Agricultural Machinery Seats* This suspension seat is designed for most of heavy mechanical seat, such as fork lifts,
dozers, aerial lifts, floor scrubbers, riding mowers, tractors, excavator and trenchers.
* Mechanical Suspension Tractor Seat, Adjustable Backrest Headrest and Slide Rails,Adjustable Armrests Shock Absorber
* Heavy Duty for Forklift Excavator Harvester, Whatever you can imagine,we’ve got it for you. Our seat its comfortable and very robust construction.
* The seat requires no maintenance intervals. Install our seat, drive off and waste no more worries.
* The base plate has various mounting holes:
In width (from left to right), the mounting holes have a distance of 260 mm.
* Various holes are specified in depth, from 136 mm to 325 mm.(It is also possible to drill other mounting holes.)
Model NO. YS15
Sample Delivery Solution – For samples, usually we will choose Air delivery or Express delivery. Fast and convenient. More cost-effective than sea shipping according to our calculation. Anyway, we will select the best method for you.
Batch Delivery Solution – For Batch goods, usually we will choose sea shipping. More cost-effective than other methods. Any requirement will be considered for better business cooperation.
|Leading Time||15-45days according to your quantity|
|1.Sample Policy:||You can test the quality of our sample firstly before you purchase them in mass quantity.|
|2.Payment Way||T/T, L/C, Western Union, Paypal .|
|3.Delivery Date||10-25 days after deposit paid. It depend on your order quantity.|
|4. Shipping Way||10-25 days after deposit paid. It depend on your order quantity.|
|4. Shipping Way||By Sea or By Air.|
HangZhou Kinglin Seats Manufacturing Co., Ltd is a professional seat manufHangZhou Kinglin Seats Manufacturing Co., Ltd is a professional seat manufacturer with years of experience. Our main products are agricultural seats,construction seats,garden seats and other auto parts.
KL Seating was founded in 2001 with an area of 26000 square meters. We have 2 manufacturing bases: HangZhou,ZheJiang and HangZhou,ZheJiang . With skilled employees,KL Seating has the capacity of producing 400,000pcs seats per year.
We have perfect Management System and excellent R&D team. All of our products has passed ISO9001:2008,CE and PAHS certificate. Our products are mainly for Domestic OEM and overseas aftermarket, like Europe,America,Australia,South Asia,etc.
With the Enterprise Principle of customer first, team work, best service, KL seating will do the utmost to provide the comfortable and safety seats, striving to be the global seat designer and manufacturer.
KL Seating Testing center
Founded in 2016, the testing center was invested more than RMB2,000,000 with an area of 150sqm. This center processes more than 10 domestic and foreign advanced testing equipments. And more than 30 items of testing ability are introduced. The testing center is mainly for the R&D process for our construction machinery seats, agricultural machinery seats.
Why choose us
1) We can provide you with different types of seatss for your selection.
2) Small MOQ: 1PC, mixed order acceptable, welcome trial order.
3) We can provide samples for your testing.
4) Safety, on-time delivery, excellent quality with competitive price.
5)OEM &ODM service available.
1. How can I confirm whether your products will fit for my machine?
– You can tell us the mounting size, then our professional sales will reply you. And we do supply OEM service.
2. How do you pack the products?
– Usually we pack the products by normal export carton. The carton size is depended on your goods. And we do supply the OEM package service.
3. How about the delivery time?
– Generally it will takes 10 to 30 days after receiving your deposit. The specific date will be depended on your order and item. We will contact you if we confirm the delivery date. And we will track the goods all the time until the goods reach to the destination.
4. How about the price?
– To provide the top quality product with competitive price is our mission all the time. We want a long-term business relatonship with our customers rather than cooperate for once.
5. How can I trust you?
– We have 12 years of experience in the seat manufacturing field;
– We have supplied for many famous company at home and abroad;
– We want to provide great service for you rather than just provide a price and product for you;
– To meet you is the first step, then we would like to make friends and maintain the business relationship with you all the time.
Welcome to your inquiry.
The 5 components of an axle, their function and installation
If you’re considering replacing an axle in your vehicle, you should first understand what it is. It is the component that transmits electricity from 1 part to another. Unlike a fixed steering wheel, the axles are movable. The following article will discuss the 5 components of the half shaft, their function and installation. Hopefully you were able to identify the correct axle for your vehicle. Here are some common problems you may encounter along the way.
The 5 components of the shaft are flange, bearing surface, spline teeth, spline pitch and pressure angle. The higher the number of splines, the stronger the shaft. The maximum stress that the shaft can withstand increases with the number of spline teeth and spline pitch. The diameter of the shaft times the cube of the pressure angle and spline pitch determines the maximum stress the shaft can withstand. For extreme load applications, use axles made from SAE 4340 and SAE 1550 materials. In addition to these 2 criteria, spline rolling produces a finer grain structure in the material. Cutting the splines reduces the strength of the shaft by 30% and increases stress.
The asymmetric length of the shaft implies different torsional stiffness. A longer shaft, usually the driver’s side, can handle more twist angles before breaking. When the long axis is intact, the short axis usually fails, but this does not always happen. Some vehicles have short axles that permanently break, causing the same failure rate for both. It would be ideal if both shafts were the same length, they would share the same load.
In addition to the spline pitch, the diameter of the shaft spline is another important factor. The small diameter of a spline is the radius at which it resists twisting. Therefore, the splines must be able to absorb shock loads and shocks while returning to their original shape. To achieve these goals, the spline pitch should be 30 teeth or less, which is standard on Chrysler 8.75-inch and GM 12-bolt axles. However, a Ford 8.8-inch axle may have 28 or 31 tooth splines.
In addition to the CV joints, the axles also include CV joints, which are located on each end of the axle. ACV joints, also known as CV joints, use a special type of bearing called a pinion. This is a nut that meshes with the side gear to ensure proper shaft alignment. If you notice a discrepancy, take your car to a shop and have it repaired immediately.
Axles play several important roles in a vehicle. It transfers power from the transmission to the rear differential gearbox and the wheels. The shaft is usually made of steel with cardan joints at both ends. Shaft Shafts can be stationary or rotating. They are all creatures that can transmit electricity and loads. Here are some of their functions. Read on to learn more about axles. Some of their most important features are listed below.
The rear axle supports the weight of the vehicle and is connected to the front axle through the axle. The rear axle is suspended from the body, frame and axle housing, usually spring loaded, to cushion the vehicle. The driveshaft, also called the propshaft, is located between the rear wheels and the differential. It transfers power from the differential to the drive wheels.
The shaft is made of mild steel or alloy steel. The latter is stronger, more corrosion-resistant and suitable for special environments. Forged for large diameter shafts. The cross section of the shaft is circular. While they don’t transmit torque, they do transmit bending moment. This allows the drive train to rotate. If you’re looking for new axles, it’s worth learning more about how they work.
The shaft consists of 3 distinct parts: the main shaft and the hub. The front axle assembly has a main shaft, while the rear axle is fully floating. Axles are usually made of chrome molybdenum steel. The alloy’s chromium content helps the axle maintain its tensile strength even under extreme conditions. These parts are welded into the axle housing.
The material used to make the axle depends on the purpose of the vehicle. For example, overload shafts are usually made of SAE 4340 or 1550 steel. These steels are high strength low alloy alloys that are resistant to bending and buckling. Chromium alloys, for example, are made from steel and have chromium and molybdenum added to increase their toughness and durability.
The major diameter of the shaft is measured at the tip of the spline teeth, while the minor diameter is measured at the bottom of the groove between the teeth. These 2 diameters must match, otherwise the half shaft will not work properly. It is important to understand that the brittleness of the material should not exceed what is required to withstand normal torque and twisting, otherwise it will become unstable. The material used to make the axles should be strong enough to carry the weight of a heavy truck, but must also be able to withstand torque while still being malleable.
Typically, the shaft is case hardened using an induction process. Heat is applied to the surface of the steel to form martensite and austenite. The shell-core interface transitions from compression to tension, and the peak stress level depends on the process variables used, including heating time, residence time, and hardenability of the steel. Some common materials used for axles are listed below. If you’re not sure which material is best for your axle, consider the following guide.
The axle is the main component of the axle and transmits the transmission motion to the wheels. In addition, they regulate the drive between the rear hub and the differential sun gear. The axle is supported by axle bearings and guided to the path the wheels need to follow. Therefore, they require proper materials, processing techniques and thorough inspection methods to ensure lasting performance. You can start by selecting the material for the shaft.
Choosing the right alloy for the axle is critical. You will want to find an alloy with a low carbon content so it can harden to the desired level. This is an important consideration because the hardenability of the alloy is important to the durability and fatigue life of the axle. By choosing the right alloy, you will be able to minimize these problems and improve the performance of your axle. If you have no other choice, you can always choose an alloy with a higher carbon content, but it will cost you more money.
The process of installing a new shaft is simple. Just loosen the axle nut and remove the set bolt. You may need to tap a few times to get a good seal. After installation, check the shaft at the points marked “A” and “D” to make sure it is in the correct position. Then, press the “F” points on the shaft flange until the points are within 0.002″ of the runout.
Before attempting to install the shaft, check the bearings to make sure they are aligned. Some bearings may have backlash. To determine the amount of differential clearance, use a screwdriver or clamp lever to check. Unless it’s caused by a loose differential case hub, there shouldn’t be any play in the axle bearings. You may need to replace the differential case if the axles are not mounted tightly. Thread adjusters are an option for adjusting drive gear runout. Make sure the dial indicator is mounted on the lead stud and loaded so that the plunger is at right angles to the drive gear.
To install the axle, lift the vehicle with a jack or crane. The safety bracket should be installed under the frame rails. If the vehicle is on a jack, the rear axle should be in the rebound position to ensure working clearance. Label the drive shaft assemblies and reinstall them in their original positions. Once everything is back in place, use a 2-jaw puller to pry the yoke and flange off the shaft.
If you’ve never installed a half shaft before, be sure to read these simple steps to get it right. First, check the bearing surfaces to make sure they are clean and undamaged. Replace them if they look battered or dented. Next, remove the seal attached to the bushing hole. Make sure the shaft is installed correctly and the bearing surfaces are level. After completing the installation process, you may need to replace the bearing seals.